1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Over seven years
2. What does your username mean?
No meaning. It is a shortened version of Sheena. Originally she was a comic character in my friends comic and I kind of adopted the name.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Tranquil, happy, planner
4. Are you left or right handed?
I'm a lefty!
5. What was your first deviation?
I cleaned the first deviations away few years back. But I think it was a tiger head made with copics.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Traditional sketches! (Nothing ever gets finished
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Mmmm... I'd like to master the style of ink painting. Or be able to do very stylized detailed work (which probably isn't a style at all )
8. What was your first favourite?
My rpg character Roi made by
She most love me, for putting this up here.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
All things beautiful, useful, funny and/or inspiring. And dragons.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
No all time favourite. Everyone I watch (and the ones yet to find
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd love to meet
She seems very nice and interesting person. I'd love to draw doodles with her
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Every single fave, watch and comment make me unreasonable happy, but I remember one time getting a comment and a compliment from an artist whose tutorial I had used. I felt really grateful that she got the time to check my piece
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencils and watercolors (at the moment).
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room with my tools, or countryside with mountains <3
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
All interesting conversations with other dA members #DeviantArtistQuestionnaire